Terms and Conditions of Instatravelservice
The service in Instatravelservice is free, but under a number of conditions.
We collect a minimum of €100 (ex. 21% VAT) deposit to provide an offer. Since we receive many requests daily this helps us to cater for our serious clients. The deposit goes towards the booking price, but is non-refundable if you cancel the booking. However, if you are our loyal member of the Instatravelservice family, the deposit expires.
To clarify how we work, we created the following levels:
- Level 1: a number suggestions, with a maximum of 5, such as destination, area or accommodation.
- Level 2: more detailed and targeted suggestions, accommodation, roomtype and flightinformation in edition to level 1.
- Level 3: specified options based on personal wishes in edition to level 1+2, including but not limited to, extensive quotations such as roadtrips, safari's and cruises.
- Level 1: free of charge.
- Level 2: free of charge in case of a booking. If you don't persue the offer, €250 (ex. 21% VAT) will be charged for the time and effort spend. In case of a cancelation of the booking a minimum of €100 (ex. 21% VAT) deposit is required. Note that this deposit is seperate from the cancelation policy of the supplier. Cancellations after the deadline will result in a total loss of the full amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- Level 3: free of charge in case of a booking. If you don't persue the offer, €450 (ex. 21% VAT) will be charged for the time and effort spend. In case of a cancelation of the booking a minimum of €100 (ex. 21% VAT) desposit is required. Note that this deposit is separate from the cancelation policy of the supplier. Cancellations after the deadline will results in a total loss of the full amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- In case of a duplicate, above levels still apply and an invoice will be issued.
- Instatravelservice reserves the right to change and modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Instatravelservice does not accept price comparison.
- All of the information (written or in images) presented on the website are exclusively for use of Instatravelservice and they cannot be copied, printed or spread to a third party without authorisation from Instatravelservice.
- All of the information notes on the hotels and pictures are to give you a general idea about the hotel. Instatravelservice cannot be held responsible in any way if the results are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Instatravelservice will not be liable if we are unable to fulfil a booking by reason of, including and not limited to; fire, earthquake,flood, snowstorm, epidemic, explosion, strike, riot, civil disturbance, war, act of God, any failure or delay of any transportation, power or communications system or any similar events beyond our control. We will always, in any of these circumstances, do our best to provide alternative arrangements or refund any sum already paid unless we are bound by contracts with our suppliers which preclude us from obtaining a refund from them.
- Instatravelservice cannot guarantee the exact bedding type in the room or any special request such as a room on a high floor. We will forward such requests to the hotel but it will be subject to the availability of the hotel at the time of the arrival.
- The hotel’s star rating, is the one stated by the hotel itself and it is subject to change at any time. Instatravelservice aims only to give general information and cannot be held responsible for the star rating nor the hotel information.
- The prices are final and the booking will be finalized after total payment or mentioned deposit, when received within the prescribed period.
- The rates will at all times be in EURO (€).
- Additional info regarding bookings check information about Mijn Reiskennis
- Instatravelservice cannot be held responsible for the resort fees that a hotel implements. This fee is charged by the hotel directly and Instatravelservice has no control over this practice.
Extra Charges Hotel:
- Instatravelservice has no responsibility for the extra charges at hotels such as parking fees, mini fridge, safety box, television remote, sauna swimming pool use etc. Such charges should be paid by the client directly to the hotel.
- Instatravelservice aims to inform clients of any supplements implemented by the hotel such as gala dinners or compulsory dinners during festive seasons. However Instatravelservice cannot be held responsible for such supplements implemented by the hotel.
- During fair periods, exhibitions, sporting events etc. our prices may be closer or sometimes be higher than that portrayed by the hotel.
- Occasionally you may be asked for the prepayment of the entire stay. If such prepayment should not reach us within the dates discussed, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without issuing further warnings.
- Some hotels may stipulate that bookings during fair periods or high season are for a minimum stay. Once accepting the booking you will be liable for all the nights whereby no refund will be given. If cancelling or departing earlier full charges will apply.
- Rooms may not be held for these periods in fictitious names. In such cases non-arrival charges may apply. If you do not book with the correct names, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and/or impose no-show/cancellation on behalf of the supplier.
- In case of a “no show” an invoice will be issued for the amount displayed in the cancellation policy at the time of booking. Please note, the amount can be up to 100% depending of hotel/supplier terms.
- Reservations must be cancelled directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, the terms of the cancellation can be found in the reservation. The acknowledgment in return will be the confirmation of cancellation, and it will be taken as the date & time for the cancellation. You the client are liable to pursue the acknowledgment.
- At the time of booking the real name of passenger has to be entered. Hotels have the right to refuse any change of name and Instatravelservice cannot be held responsible.
- Cancellations after the deadline will results in a total loss of the full amount for the amount stated in the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
- No clients are not allowed to cancel or amend directly with the hotel. Any cancellations or amendments made directly with the hotel are not considered valid. You the client should make all the cancellations or amendments with Instatravelservice by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Any amendment is on request and is not guaranteed.
- In some cases a decrease of number of nights can increase the overall booking price. This may be the result of a promotion in place at the time of the original booking, which may not apply anymore.
- If a booking is made anytime 14 days before check-in date, be aware, there will never be a (full) refund if you decided to cancel or change the reservations.
- We do not accept cash, check or credit card payments. Payment amount is always based on EURO (€).
- Instatravelservice functions as an intermediary. We will not be held responsible for any damage that may arise from natural disasters including but not limited to floods, earthquakes, landslides and situations that cannot be linked to our company as acts of negligence, nor for theft or loss of your personal belongings.
- Transportation of animals/pets or special/medical luggage are at own risk.
- If your satisfied, tell others, if your not, tell us. Issues not mentioned to us are not in our power to resolve.
- Please note we will not consider any complaints if you do not contact the below mentioned number in case of problems with our services.
- In case of emergency you can contact your personal travel consultant at +31(0)618944264.
- If you have a problem at the airport, at the hotel or with a transfer, call the number mentioned at the corresponding voucher.
- Instatravelservice does not take any responsibility for the quality of the hotel booked. Any complaints relating to hotel facilities, standard or quality do need to be brought to the attention of the hotel management at the time of the stay so the hotel can be given the opportunity to try and rectify the situation. If you have done this and not received a satisfactory resolution to the problem then contact your personal travel consultant at +31(0)618944264.
- In the event of a problem at the hotel or transfer which results in client having to pay, including but not limited to an unnecessary fee, for a service which is expected to be provided, the client is asked to obtain any receipts as proof of purchase. Upon the client’s return, please submit the receipt(s) to your personal travel consultant. Please note that we cannot refund any costs without the provision of a receipt. Please note that a full refund is never guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does it work when I book my holiday with you? --> It's kind of the same as when you book online yourself or when you go to a physical travel agency. The only difference is, that I don't have opening hours, I will save you time or even money, I only work with reliable travel partners and I do what computers and websites cannot do, I care. I am not like many other travel agencies, restricted to one supplier, so we will have the world to choose from.
- Is your service more expensive then when I book myself online? --> Not at all, I work on a commission basis, my service is free in case of a booking.. So you will get my service and personal attention for free, you don't pay anything extra. So secure, sharp and transparant prices. Because I have a respected network, I can often arrange even better prices or availability than shown online.
- I like searching for a holiday myself so much, why should I book with you then? --> Not a problem, I have many clients who search for a holiday themselves. Sometimes I just point them in a particular direction. If you have found your ideal holiday, I will check my systems for the best price, arrange the booking for you, do all the administration and even take care of the check in for you, whatever suits you best. In me you will have a fixed point of contact, before and during your holiday, in case of emergency or just for nice recommendations.
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.2 | Created at 10-10-2018 | Last updated 01-03-2020